Membership is not required to participate in our rides and events but we enourage you to join and support the club. The cost is modest. Annual membership is $15.00 for individuals and $20.00 for families and is on a calendar basis.
Your membership dues pays for the club's operations and our contributions to other non profit biking organizations (Partners).
- Organized rides, group outings, parties, and monthly meetings
- Discounts at area bike shops: Please contact stores for full details. OPCC membership card needs to be shown to receive discounts
- Amling's Cycle - 10% off labor, parts and accessories (NOT including bikes) 847-692-4240
- Bikefix - 10% off parts and accessories (NOT including bikes, frames, custom wheels, and some electronics); Presta and Schrader tubes (common valve lengths) reduced to $5 708-445-8760
- Dan's Bike Shop - 15% off all merchandise (INCLUDING bikes) 708-484-5000
- Element Cyclesport- Oak Park location only - 15% off parts, accessories, clothing, shoes, and nutrtition; 10% off electronics (Cat Eye, Garmin); wheels. Quarterly sales blasts (including bikes and labor) to be announced for OPCC members only 708-948-7579
How To Join
Membership in the Oak Park Cycle Club is easy and inexpensive.
Individual membership - $15
Family membership - $20
There are 3 ways to register:
- Online at Active.com http://www.active.com/oak-park-il/cycling/oak-park-cycle-club-membership-2017 (preferred method as they are great supporters of our signature ride event, The Wright Ride)
2. By mail Link to printable membership form.
Mail membership form, checks, or money orders (no cash please) to:
OAK PARK CYCLE CLUB
PO BOX 1488
Oak Park, IL 60304
3. Sign up at one of our monthly meetings.
What That Means To Us
Our club depends on its members! We have members of all riding skills and interests. While we are not a high-performance super-fast riding group, there are members who like to ride fast and we encourage them to pursue it with other like minded members as well as with anyone else. We strive to provide riding opportunities for members of all skill levels and help riders gain confidence to ride safely on the streets and thus expand their horizons beyond the area trails.